Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Today at Focus

Hi ! Michelle here, I stopped in at Focus on my way to the embroidery shop to see what was going on. There is always something! I love going through some of the orders and jobs that are ready to pick up by customers. Besides business cards and such there are always cool things that people have had printed or screen printed for business or family purposes. Really good ideas too.

I will be back tomorrow to do an on-line digitizing class so I can learn more about working with designs for embroidery and I'm really excited about it! Embroidery is fun and a great way to add a personal touch to shirts, polo's, hats and items such as baby blankets and towels or aprons for your favorite cook or grill master!

If you have a shower, family reunion, birthday, anniversary or any other celebration call Nancy to see how we can help you personalize your event!

No comments: